SPOTTER CATCHER SERVICES
Go Wild Reptiles currently holds permits for a wide variety of services from Spotter Catcher through to Snake Handling Courses.
Go Wild Reptiles have been approved and recognised through DEHP (Department of Environment and Heritiage Protection formerly DERM, DEEDI (Department of Employment and Economic Development and Innovation and Animal Ethics Committee Approval.
Go Wild Reptiles is able to conduct services which would benefit your companies service and profiles and assist in compliance issues .
- Spotter Catching Services
- Fauna Management
- Habitat Inspections
- Detailed inspections & reports including photos
- Trapping & Nocturnal Surveys
- Reptile & Snake Demonstrations
- Snake hanldling courses - Venomous and Non Venomous
- Snake & Insect Awareness Programs
- First Aid & Workplace Health & Safety
Go Wild Reptile Licenses/Permits consist of
- Spotter Catcher Permit
- Damage Mitigation Permit
- Demonstrator Permit
- Animal Ethics Approval
- Recreational Permit including specialist
Go Wild Reptiles is fully insured
- $10 million Public Liability - Envirosure
- $10 Million Professinal Indemnity - Envirosure
- $20 Million Public Liability - Herp Handlers